Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why The Army Is Such a Pain For Your Skin And Acne...


Joining the army is probably the meanest thing I've ever done to my face and my acne condition. Of course it's not only my face that suffered because I've had a few injuries now and then too, but one thing that really bothered me when I got out on the weekends was that I had so much new acne that had appeared druing the week. And I didn't really know how to get rid of it back then.

The reasons why you get acne in the army are several. But the main reason is mostly bad hygiene. I mean you could go a week without brushing your teeth, washing your face, showering... all that kind of stuff. And this of course will cause your skin to rebel against you by becoming filled with red hot pimples.

The one thing that gives you the most acne is probably the camo that you put in your face. It doesn't breathe at all and it's extremely dirty and goes directly into your pores and cloggs them up so that there starts developing pimples on your skin. So if for some reason you can skip the camo do it. Though I don't think they ask you in any army whether you want to put it on or not. It's more like... "Put that God damn camo in your face soldier!". Well anyways... At least it's horrible for your skin that I can tell you.

The second most powerful acne bringer for you has to do with sweating. Remember how I said in the last post that sweating clears up acne? Well it does but it will only get worse if you sweat but don't get a chance to shower immediately after the sweating. So anytime you get the chance to showe after working out do it immediately.

Eventually while you're in the army it doesn't really matter whether your skin has breakouts or not. But right as you get out on the weekend you want to get rid of that acne a.s.a.p I can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment